viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

el hombre estafado


Vino, sedujo, atrapo y se marcho destrozando todo a su paso.
El olvido es algo imposible, al menos a ratos, como esta noche, en la cual el amor no tiene cabida, solo un odio irracional, tan irracional como el amor que sentía por ti. Si en algún momento te desee suerte, lo retiro. Solo diré: que te jodan, que te jodan mucho.
Como alguien puede llegar a sentir esto? muy fácil, habiendo sentido mucho también lo contrario. Habiendo sido todo y nada, y habiendo sido burlado. Eso si, seras la ultima. Nadie pagara por tus pecados, pagaras tu algun dia cuando apartes tu mirada de la mia, porque tarde o temprano nos veremos, y yo no tengo nada de que arrepentirme. y tu? hazte esa pregunta
3:28

1 comentario:

  1. I noticed at the ceremony, your corrupt ways had finally made you blind
    I can’t remember your face anymore, your mouth has changed, your eyes
    don’t look into mine
    The priest wore black on the seventh day and sat stone-faced while the
    building burned
    I waited for you on the running boards, near the cypress trees, while the
    springtime turned
    Slowly into Autumn

    Idiot wind, blowing like a circle around my skull
    From the Grand Coulee Dam to the Capitol
    Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth
    You’re an idiot, babe
    It’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe

    I can’t feel you anymore, I can’t even touch the books you’ve read
    Every time I crawl past your door, I been wishin’ I was somebody else instead
    Down the highway, down the tracks, down the road to ecstasy
    I followed you beneath the stars, hounded by your memory
    And all your ragin’ glory

    I been double-crossed now for the very last time and now I’m finally free
    I kissed goodbye the howling beast on the borderline which separated you from me
    You’ll never know the hurt I suffered nor the pain I rise above
    And I’ll never know the same about you, your holiness or your kind of love
    And it makes me feel so sorry

    Idiot wind, blowing through the buttons of our coats
    Blowing through the letters that we wrote
    Idiot wind, blowing through the dust upon our shelves
    We’re idiots, babe
    It’s a wonder we can even feed ourselves


    Bobby (Dylan) es sabio i utilizable en todas las situaciones de la vida. "Idiot Wind", con su furia i su chunguez maxima, es de lo mas aprovechable i catartico. Puedes encontrarla en Blood on the Tracks, donde el propio Bob se dedico a desahogarse de lo lindo.

    ResponderEliminar

something special?